Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Food: Venice-New Zealand (2)

On the flight Dubai – Melbourne everything was (a little) better. However I really regret I hadn't taken some food with me... well next time;) The first meal was a sort of lunch. As it seen I had rice with veggies the second time. The person who planned the meal didn't think that if you have rice for the main dish, it is not really suitable to have also it in the salad (precisely it was in the dolma). The cake was like plastic. But at least I was not hungry any more.

Before landing we were served breakfast. I'd say sort of breakfast;) I got some sort of potatoes covered with mushrooms and spinach. Some fruit. The taste? Hm...


After 18 hours of flying and 15 hours on airports I was finally on the last flight Melbourne – Auckland. The flight was short, just 3 hours, but we had some sort of brunch. The main plate was a mix of »polpeta«, mushrooms, tomatoes and spinach. Besides the fresh and dried fruit I got some sweet bread – “moisty”. Coming to Auckland was a pleasure also because of food;) I arrived at 2 pm and was not hungry at all. I had just a blueberry smoothie with soy milk. Good;)

No comments:

Post a Comment