The recent days were quite active. Visiting the north of the North Island - Cape Reigna- gave me some really inspiring views. It is believed that the place where the Tasman sea meets the Pacific ocean (and vice versa) is the gateway to the other word for the souls
of dead people. No doubt it is a mysterious place embraced with a special energy. To have a fully experience it I planned and also realized a picnic;) Beside the wind there were no limits to enjoy Orange pasta and Avocado covered salad.
For the orange pasta I sautéed the chopped onion. Than I added the diced orange pumpkin and half can of tomato sauce. Allow around 10 minutes to cook and season to taste. Meanwhile cook the pasta and mix it with the prepared sauce. The Avocado covered salad was a combination of lettuce, beans, carrots, tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and herb sald. On the top you cover the pasta with avocado slices. To good to be true;)
For the orange pasta I sautéed the chopped onion. Than I added the diced orange pumpkin and half can of tomato sauce. Allow around 10 minutes to cook and season to taste. Meanwhile cook the pasta and mix it with the prepared sauce. The Avocado covered salad was a combination of lettuce, beans, carrots, tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and herb sald. On the top you cover the pasta with avocado slices. To good to be true;)
thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. Long Island Parks
ReplyDelete