Friday, December 11, 2009

Golden Kiwi


In winter time kiwi is one of my favorite fruit. My father grows them at home, so I have plenty of them. As far as I know I’ve never heard of any other type of kiwi as the green one. In one of my first post in the blog after arriving in NZ I described the kiwis here different than those at home. Now I know the difference (shame on me). Here I indulge myself in golden kiwis! They are sweeter and less round. In the supermarket you can buy special spoons for eating kiwis (my dear friends, now you know what I’ll bring you as a souvenir from NZ;). The plastic spoon has a small blade. Firstly, you cut the kiwi with the blade and secondly you spoon the kiwi out. Having this special spoon in your pocket, you can have your kiwis anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment