Friday, December 11, 2009

Avocado Feta Pasta

Before I disclose my today’s recipe, I have to tell you that I found another vegetarian magazine. It is called Cooking Vegetarian and it is published in UK. I bought the last two editions (although I found it very silly to buy European stuff in New Zealand, but here I have time to read). Compared to the American VegiNews, the CV is focused more on recipes and has less other information. Moreover it is vegetarian and not vegan (as VN is), which means I’ll have to find how to replace eggs in the recipes. But I’m quite good at it, so there won’t be any problems;) I think I’ll subscribe, some recipes looks really awesome; can’t wait to try them.

Today I tried with a new variation of my classical avocado pasta. As I had some feta cheese left, combined it with the other half of avocado of yesterday, so it came out the Avocado Feta Pasta. I just like this NZ avocados, they’re so yummy;) You need: half onion (chopped), olive oil, some feta cheese, avocado (cubed), pasta and salt. Cook the pasta. Meanwhile sauté the onion for five minutes. Turn off the fire, add the feta cheese and mix well. When the pasta is cooked, add the onion-feta mixture and the avocado. Mix well and serve. Fast and delicious;)

No comments:

Post a Comment