The first full day in NZ I started with half a kilo of local organic kiwis. They are different that the ones we have in Europe. They are sort of “brighter” inside, “less round” and more “compact”. But good;)
Lunch = no time;( Walking around Auckland. But I took my time for dinner! While walking around Auckland I went to a big supermarket and I had to continue saying to myself: "You need food just for dinner, you are not at home etc." There were so many interesting things, that I can't find in my home country. For example the Portobello mushrooms. Or dried pineapple and mango from Thailand and NZ. Or… Lot’s of stuff. Well today I went for Pasta with Portobello Mushrooms and a big salad. You need: olive oil, small onion, 2 Portobello mushrooms, cheddar cheese and pasta. Chop the onion and cut the mushrooms . Heat the olive oil. Sauté the onion and add the mushrooms. Sauté for 10 minutes. Meanwhile cook the pasta. Grate the cheese. When the pasta is cooked, add the mushrooms and the cheese. Mix well and enjoy your meal;)
No comments:
Post a Comment