Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Wrap Picnic
One of the things I like most is eating outside, like on a terrace, courtyard, anywhere in nature etc. New Zealand is for sure one of the best places in the world to enjoy good food in the very well preserved and wild nature. We caught the opportunity to have a picni
c beside the longest swing bridge in New Zealand, just four kilometers south of Munchinson. While admiring some brave tourist walking over the bridge the taste of Asparagus Wraps and my classical Avocado covered salad occupied our mouth and mind. For the Asparagus Wraps I used: olive oil, 200 g green asparagus, garlic pate (you can use anyone), grated cheese (whichever you like), 50 g seitan (sliced in small pieces) and (oat) wraps. First I heated the olive oil and cooked the asparagus and seitan. Secondly I spreaded the garlic pate on the first wrap and covered with the grated cheeser. On the top I put the second wrap and filled it with the asparagus and seitan. Roll in and enjoy;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment