Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sweet Greens with Fresh Tomato

Being in NZ allows me to enjoy all summer things, including all fresh summer veggies. It's amazing having two summers in a year;) As I have quite enough of pasta, I bought some milet. BTW in Nelson I also found an organic shop (http://www.organicgreengrocer.co.nz/), it's not 100% vegetarian, but they are quite well stored. And they are the main reason why I prepared the Sweet Greens with Fresh Tomato;) I bought: a small onion, avocado oil, 120 g green beans, 70 g milet, 1 tomato and fresh herbs. Of course you need some salt.
Cook the milet. Meanwhile chop the onion, heat the oil and saute the onion. Cut the beans and add them to the onion after some minutes. When the milet is cooked add it to the beans. Stir well. Then the tomato, fresh herbs and salt come. Stir well and enjoy it with a local NZ's ginger bear;)

No comments:

Post a Comment